Friday, February 25, 2011

Some day they will probably hate me for this.

The girls are on Mid-winter break this week from school and today my best friend, Tayla has the honor of trying her best to keep them from hurting themselves. Tayla has been sending me pictures of activities they are doing through out the day and one of them was during bath time. Chloe made sure to tell Tayla that only I am to receive this picture and then Kaeli chimes in and says "And make sure she doesn't put it on facebook either." Good thing they don't know about the blog yet. Hehe.

For my first post of my new blog I felt it was only appropriate to include videos of the girls that will one day might be the reason they slam doors in my face. Several days ago the girls came out of their room in what they considered "workout attire" and asked if they could do a yoga video. The outfits consisted of a bath suite top and what ever stretchy pants they could find. I'm not sure how this outfit made them feel the need to workout but I can promise you that I do not wear a bathing suit top and stretchy pants to the gym! Anyway, who am I to discourage exercise so I put it on for them. Chloe didn't even last past the breathing exercises at the beginning of the video exclaiming that "this is too hard". Let me tell you something about Chloe. She is lazy. I appreciate this about her for the simple entertainment that comes with watching how she is going to manipulate others or the environment around her to put the least amount of effort into what she is doing. She can get extremely creative! So, since Chloe didn't last long enough during the yoga video for me to even pull out my phone and start filming I only have Kaeli in this video. Chloe is in the background, literally looking for "the easier yoga video".

I was going to share another video of the girls doing Tae-bo until I realized there is a moment of wedgie removal and no one wants to see that. But I will tell you that Kaeli looks pretty buff in the video and Chloe is rolling around on the ground in a pink snuggie...yeah, I love these girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment